Re-entering the space.

It has been quite some time since I last entered this space.

Truth is I began using this medium to help navigate the journey, yet I still found myself lost. Lost in time, lost in pain, lost in thoughts, lost in my own head… A lot of changes have happened in the time I was lost. It is time I regained some direction.

A journey doesn’t have to take us far. We begin by placing one foot in front of the other. Eyes upon the horizon – look where you are going else you may stumble and fall. Take the time to notice the little things along the way, but don’t ruminate on them too much, else they might distract you. Take the back path, the scenic route, the short cut, or the long way. Stop for a rest when you need to. Change the destination if you wish. But continue the journey.

I guess while I was lost, I was just stopping for a rest.

Time to start moving again.

Comments